17 May, 2015
Greek style veggies
Posted in : Main Dish, Sides on by : Maya Tags: feta, healthy, peppers
This recipe I learned from Kasia, even if I am not sure how close what I just cooked is to what she cooked back then, and it was Bulgarian and nor Greek cheese that was involved… Anyway, I remember that she served me this at her place, welcoming me to her apartment (again). The warmth of Kasia’s place, the family ambiance and her personality and this simple but delicious meal, make me remember this evening very well.
- 3 peppers (different colors preferably),
- a small zucchini,
- an onion,
- a few olives (optional)
- one chili pepper (optional)
- olive oil
- salt, pepper
- feta cheese
- Chop all the ingredients and place in an oiled baking dish.
- Bake covered in 180°C for 30 minutes.
- Then crush some feta over it, and bake another 8-10 minutes in 200°C.
© 2023 © www.maya-cooks.com
I served it with focaccia.