13 June, 2015
Guacamole (by Karl)
Posted in : Appetisers, Sides on by : Maya
Mexican cuisine (or rather tex-mex) is something Karl and I have in common. We like it a lot, and it is in a way, a comfort food for both of us. But Karl masters it better than I do. He can throw up the ingredients for a Mexican fiesta really in no time and I think even without thinking about it too much. And he masters the guacamole! He makes the best guacamole I ever had, no doubt about that!
And here is the recipe.
Category Appetisers Sides
- 3 avocados, emptied and chopped
- Half small onion, chopped very, very small
- Juice from one lime
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Smash the avocado with a fork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix it all together.
- If the avocado is not as ripe as it should be, you can use the immersion blender, but the ultimate result will not be as good.
© 2023 © www.maya-cooks.com