12 May, 2015
That’s a really easy one, low carb but tastes surprisingly good!
I recently tried the cauliflower pizza which was advertised so much on Pinterest, and this was bad… Even the veggie-loving-Junior refused to eat it.
But this is different; the spicy chorizo with cheese and a good mushroom base work really well. But don’t be fooled, it is not a pizza!
Can work as an amuse-bouche, but would be good also as part of a salad.
- Mushrooms (big and flat ones)
- Tomato sauce
- Spicy chorizo
- Shredded cheese (I used comte)
- Cut the mushrooms and fry them on both sides in a little bit of olive oil
- Place them on a pan covered with baking paper
- Put the tomato sauce, spicy chorizo and shredded cheese
- Bake 8-10 minutes in 180-200˚C