11 August, 2015
Posted in : Appetisers, Soup, Use of leftovers on by : Maya Tags: bell peppers, tomatoes
It’s a leftover recipe that turned to be a wonderful starter on a hot day. I am pretty sure that next time I may skip the salad, and start by marinating the ingredients directly for the gaspacho!
- 2 red peppers (or more)
- 2 large fresh tomatoes (or more)
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt, pepper
- Fresh Spanish cheese (optional)
- Take your family to a place south where you expect the vegetables to be sweet and juicy.
- Make a large salad from peppers and tomatoes, add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Serve it with whatever you please and hope that there will be leftovers!
- Put the leftovers in the fridge for the night, and let the olive oil and vinegar marinate the vegetables. Then just blend it all using an immersion blender and serve very cold with fresh Spanish cheese (optional).