1 December, 2018
Lamb chops really, but they do look like lollipops! So easy to make and so good! I am a fan of lamb, I must admit. I love slowly cooked lamb, that falls apart and comes with a wonderful sauce. Well, this is the quick version. Great way to impress guests but also a quick dinner fix when you come home from work and are pretty much starving. Ready in 15 minutes (especially if you marinated it the night before…)
- 2 lamb chops (per person)
- 1 garlic clove
- olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Chop the garlic and press it through a garlic press.
- Place the lamb in a container, add pressed garlic, 1 table spoon olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Close the lid and shake the box well so that the lamb would get covered on all sides with the marinade.
- Leave in the fridge for up to 24 hours, ideally not less than 30 minutes.
- Heat a good skillet (I prefer iron cast).
- Fry or grill for 3-4 minutes on each side. Internal temperature should reach 65°C (145°F). Cover with aluminum foil and a thick kitchen towel and let it rest for 5-8 minutes.