3 January, 2017
Roasted pepper soup
This simple and warming soup is perfect for a cold evening, be this autumn, winder or springtime. It does take a lot of peppers, but the more, the more flavor it will have. So don’t be surprised that it take at least 0.5 kg of peppers per a small bowl!
- 2-3 kg red peppers
- 0,5 l vegetable stock
- 0,25 ml cream
- bouquet garni
- salt, black pepper to taste
- optional: 1-2 tsp sriracha; sunflower and / or pumpkin seeds, toasted bread chunks
- Roast and peel the peppers (for instructions how to roast peppers look here)
- Place the peppers, vegetable stock and bouquet garni in a pot and cook for around 20-30 minutes on small heat. Take out the bouguet garni and blend the soup until it is creamy.
- Add the cream, salt, pepper and optional sriracha. Bring to boil.
- Serve with roasted sunflower and / or pumpkin seeds and / or toasted bread chunks.